SAY HELLO TO YMCA360
Get to know the latest go-anywhere Y member benefit
YMCA360 is a 24/7 on-demand video platform that offers 2000+ on-demand exercise classes and programs. New content is added regularly and livestream classes are also available. It matches Y members’ on-the-go lifestyles and makes healthy living for people of all ages and activity levels possible anytime, anywhere.
Beyond a state-of-the-art platform featuring group exercise classes for all ages and abilities, YMCA360 offers:
- Fitness First for health-seekers, competitive athletes, and every body in between
- Mind & Body programming plus nutrition and cooking demos
- Boomers & Beyond exercise for active older adults
- Kids & Family content featuring art classes, basketball, gymnastics, and more
So on days when you can’t come see us at the Y, you can still work toward your fitness goals and feel connected to your Y community!
Healthy Living for All – On All Your Screens
YMCA360 is available on mobile devices, TV and web, and is included FREE with every Greater Somerset County YMCA membership. You can visit YMCA360.org or download the app on your phone, Apple TV, Roku, or Android TV.
With YMCA360, 2000+ on-demand exercise classes and programs are accessible 24/7, providing another way to engage with the Y from home or when a branch isn’t nearby. And we encourage you to check the livestream schedule often so you don’t miss the debut of new faces from around the country. Are you ready to customize your own health and wellness journey with YMCA360? Just use the email that you have on file at the Y to get started:
READY? LET’S GO!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- STEP ONE: If you are downloading the app, go to your Apple or Google Play store on your device, type in “YMCA360”, download, and open the app. If on a computer, visit “www.ymca360.org”.
- STEP TWO: Enter your local zip code.
- STEP THREE: Select your Greater Somerset County YMCA branch.
- STEP FOUR: Type in your email address on file with the Y.
- To access YMCA360, members must have an email address listed in their YMCA Member account. If you do not use this email address, you cannot access it.
- STEP FIVE: A verification code will be sent to that email address (the one entered in Step Four). Enter that code and you’ll be ready to go!
- You can use multiple devices, but you will have to do the log-in process for each.
- If another member of your household membership unit has their email on file with the Y, they can use that email to access YMCA360. But if there’s only one email listed under a membership unit with multiple individuals, you can only use the email listed.
- If multiple members on a unit wish to use the YMCA360 mobile app to scan into the facility, each member must have a unique email address listed in Daxko.
- Don’t have an email address on file or need to update yours? Call or email your primary branch today for personal assistance:
YOUR Y. Anywhere, Anytime.
FREE WITH YOUR YMCA MEMBERSHIP
Discover the added benefits of YMCA360 today!
THE Y: WHERE MEMBERSHIP MEANS MORE
The Y is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other. Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships and resources necessary to learn, grow and thrive.