Spinning® Instructor Certification
This comprehensive Spinning Instructor Certification – live training day will give you all the hands-on tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.
You will gain an understanding of the following:
- Cycling biomechanics
- Bike setup and safety principles
- Coaching skills
- Crafting of class ride profiles
- Heart rate training and the Spinning Energy Zone™
- Visualization techniques to complement the mind/body
Your registration includes:
- Digital Spinning® Instructor Manual
- Digital Study Guide
- Digital video libraries covering bike setup, safety, riding technique and more
- 9-hour workshop covering a mix of exercise science and practical skills
- Two Master Instructor rides
- Spinning® Instructor Certification valid for 2 years (upon successful completion of the course and exam)
- A wide variety of continuing education options for certification renewal
- Eligibility to join the SPIN® membership program with access to free monthly profiles and playlists, on-demand videos to build your skills, discounts on all things Spinning® and more!
WHEN: November 18th, 8 am – 5 pm.
WHERE: Somerville YMCA
For more information please contact Analice Aquino at 908-722-4567 x 8627 or by email at [email protected]