Together We Give!
Giving Tuesday is November 28th!
During this global day of giving, you have an amazing opportunity to make an enduring impact right in your own community.
Your generosity changes the lives of under-resourced neighbors by providing them with vital resources, brighter futures, and essential hope.
At the Y, we work each day to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and the resources necessary to reach their full potential. Together with your support, we can reach our goal to raise $10,000 on November 28th!
Gifts to the Y support:
- financial assistance for working parents who need safe, enriching child care
- chronic disease programs for seniors
- meal distribution to hungry neighbors
- safety around water programs to mitigate risk of accidental drownings
- and many more programs that help neighbors to thrive
Your support makes a difference!
DID YOU KNOW? Your gifts are not TO the Y, they are THROUGH the Y to your community.
Every year, 100% of all donations made to Greater Somerset County YMCA go directly to support our neighbors in need.
Consider making a gift in honor of a loved one. You’ll lift their spirits while also lifting up neighbors in need of a helping hand. To make a donation visit our website at gscymca.org/give or stop by the Welcome Center Desk.
On behalf of everyone who benefits from your generosity…thank you!